Tuesday, August 25, 2009

When you're 17 and time is running out, there's an awful lot of living to do

Alright, no picture today.

I'm going to quickly update and be done with, because I urgently need sleep.
Might update D&D maybe this weekend.

Killer paper was finally over today!
I've never felt myself studied so hard since the end of O's.
If I fail this law paper, I'm so going to hate myself to the maximum.
AFTER MONDAY, IT WILL BE JOY TO THE WORLD.

Not to forget, Zhen siang flew to australia this evening.
He promised me nougats. woohoo
seriously, nougats are my favourite candies.

Anyway, I'm now very pissed off at somebody after what JF told me on the cab while we were doing some shitty catching up yesterday.
Life's a joke, but I ain't getting any laugh.

Shall end here
You have no idea how many bottles of chicken essence and caffine I've consumed.
Only had 3hrs of sleep yesterday and I haven't been touching my com for the past 48hrs.
Salute me or what, 48hrs!
SLEEPY

OH RIGHT, NOT TO FORGET
ITS STUDY AT HOLLAND V. WITH GANG TMR.
Maybe tomorrow you all come back here, you'll see a repeat post of the one on saturday.
you know you know, the one happy until fly to moon one.
YAY, STUDY AT HOLLAND V. = SEE EYE CANDY.
But that's not something that can make me happy to the maximum though.

TOODLES

No comments: