Friday, August 14, 2009

Its never so late.


I hope that video appears. I'm so frustrated when people says they can't see the lily allen video when I posted it up a week plus ago. HAHAHA

Blogger keeps screwing up, I waited for 6hrs plus before it returns to normal. Omg, my patience is hopelessly crazy.

Anyway, yes, SOMEBODY JUST LIED TO ME TODAY
OMYHOLYSHIT, AM I SERIOUSLY SO GULLIBLE OR WHAT. >:8(
I hope I sound serious here.
死东西, 死猪头. LMAO!


HAHAHA, I didn't bring my laptop to school today(thursday).
I bet I amazed everybody. Because what I hear are
"Omg, you never bring laptop? YOU"
"Whats wrong with the world today, YOU NEVER BRING LAPTOP?!"
"HUH?! No laptop?!"
Wow, my laptop has definitely took over some part of my life. Nonono, I cannot let it influence me too much, so I shall try to lessen the time I spend on my laptop.
& I have been appearing offline in msn for the past week, but I like it that way.
HAHAHA

Its friday afternoon in a few hours time!
Lunch with karangguniman AGAIN. *sigh*
HAHAHAHA, I bet he'll kill me when he sees this.

So, I shall sleep early.
Toodles readers!

No comments: