Friday, August 28, 2009

And I find it kind of funny, I find it kind of sad
I'm going to dedicate this post to 3/ 3 type of people.

I realised I neglected many people when every single day of my life passes
Like, the person I neglected the most these few months is probably qiqin.
WHY AM I LIKE THAT, WHY CAN'T I BALANCE MY LIFE.

I sensed myself being a loser when I found out my friend had already broken up with her boyfriend, and I only found out now!
I hate myself, when I found out I forgot a friend's birthday.
Everything just came crashing into me today about how loserish I am.
Nono, this part is not about qiqin.

BUT QIQIN, IF YOU'RE READING THIS,


I AM FRIGGING SERIOUS. SORRY IF I HAD NEGLECTED YOU FOR THE PAST FEW MONTHS. :8(




But then, there's cases where negligence doesn't play a
part

However, people feels your negligence even though you're
trying very hard to let a person know you care alot. alot.

To put it simply, we are people who are just frigging not fated.
No matter how much I hate to admit we're not fated, sometimes the situations just shows we really aren't.
& to people like this:

If anyone is thinking, that person might not even want to see your frigging face in the next, keep it to yourself.


& to this last person,
Thanks for being such a bestfriend all along.
From spamming me phonecalls, to spamming me bullshit, seriously, I'm so happy I have a friend like you. Even though you're in another continent, I know you'll still be there if I need somebody to talk to. Never fail.
And so, this is for you:

No comments: