Friday, August 28, 2009

When people runs around in circle, it's a very very mad world.

Am meeting my C.ON peeps later for farewell.
Now that girl feels super guilty.
She's going to miss Garette the most! holyshit, that stupid gay ought to feel honoured.
& not to forget, Lydia, Shulin, Aaron, JinKang and Joseph.


Garette the carrot said:
- let's say this.

- tmr all of us dont't turn up and you're sad in orchard alone
- wad you do?

STOP STAFINITY.BLOGSPOT.COM said:
- wah, i make sure you die

- I tell whole world you're a carrot
- I don't like people pangseh me. feels damn shitty

Garette the carrot said:
- OK! i tell them all not to turn up tmr
- :D

Seriously man, his brain's fried already.
He try anything funny I confirm break off all ties with him man.

But i'm so going to miss their bullshit, clothes fights and stuff.
I miss Lydia screaming "THAT'S MY BOY! STOP
STARING."

And JinKang replying "You don't shout so loud
leh, I'll paiseh"


HAHAHA, epic win.

Enough about all this, I'm running late!

No comments: