Saturday, August 22, 2009

I'm flipping a coin that got a tail on either side.

Lots of funny things happened this few days

Thursday night, was talking to ZhenSiang on the phone.
Somehow, I was super tired so we hung up the phone.
That night when I was sleeping, my whole bed was vibrating.
So I woke up to see one miss call from ZhenSiang at like 7plus am or something
I called him back cause I thought it might be an emergency. =.=
Heres the conver:
Zhensiang: *pick up phone* hellooo...
Me: ehh, you call me ahhh?
ZhenSiang: huh, I sleeping eh
Me: Wahlao, YOU SLEEPING THEN YOUR HAND PRESS ONTO THE DIAL RIGHT!



Then yesterday night, I had a stupid dream.
Omg, thinking about it makes me feel stupid.
I was like pregnant, then I gave birth to a talking doll.
Those freaky dolly kind with eyes that can blink.
No, I didnt dream of the part when I was in labour. The baby was just in my hand and my instinct told me it was my baby.
Omyholymother, in my dream I was talking to the doll baby and I was like preparing to get married cause it was like a shotgun. =.=

Somemore I was thinking, omg, I only 17 then got one baby, getting married!
holyshit, how to carry on living man.
Luckily, it was only a dream.
Oh, but I didn't see any groom in the dream though. wtf. :8\

OKOK, I go study law.
Enough of all this bullshit.
I think all the studying is screwing up my brain.

No comments: