Friday, August 21, 2009

Save you - Simple Plan


Omg, I thought I'll finish drawing exams.
Screw myself up down left and right, I DIDN'T.
HOLYCRAP.
Its ok, I feel so much better with the thought that I actually passed up all of the tutorials.
Lucky the test only 35%.

Went RP for food today.
Met Joyce, Dino, Valen and Rufus.
Omg, their school cut off the whole wireless thingy thing.
Are they clever or what. very clever.
So, other than eating, basically i just sit there listening to them talk about their RP life, secondary school live and primary school life.
Got lost in between here and there, no, actually I was lost throughout the thing. This is what its sad about being an SPrian. Don't know what they talking about. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

& I think the world is very small.
Bloody Ultra Super small. Why small until like that.
Freaks me out. I saw James while walking to find Joyce and gang.
Holywhatever it is, I waved at him and he just stared at me.
Then suddenly exclaim "OH ITS YOU! WAHLOW, CANNOT RECOGNISE SIA. KB."
That boy, still as vulgar and loud as ever.
It has been uncountable number of years since I saw him, time to catch up already! :8D


My room = My playground




TOODLES

Tags reply:
Joyce: HAHAHA, yea. No linky at all. He just trying to fill up more space. :8X
Lance: ._. very ting hua. HAHAHA.
Kimmy: but then cant wear it around in singapore also leh. Very weird. :8D

No comments: