Saturday, August 15, 2009

See that line? Well I never should have crossed it.

LMAO, I didn't get to see qiqin nor stella today.
*Disappointing* :8(

Oh, not to forget, dino gave me the Haunting of Connecticut and The Hangover movie just now.
WOOHOO, SOMETHING TO DO OVER THE WEEKEND! :8D
MOVIE MARATHON!
THANKS FRIEND! :8D :8D :8D


Anyway, my headache keeps pestering me tonight.
So, I swallowed one ultra big panadol to stop it.
I hate you headache. >:8(

OH! I SUCCESSFULLY IRRITATE FENDY TTM TODAY.
HAHAHA. DAMN FUN. =.=
He was washing the G/W containers and I was doing P/T.
For the whole 1 hour, I never for once shut my mouth.
I keep humming and laughing and singing and talking, he and Zen got so pekcek they used the black rubbish bag to cover me. Omg, life's sad. HAHAHAHA.
Then Fendy keeps complaining "your mouth won't tired one is it?", "Eh, you stop singing awhile can anot?", "wahlow, you doing work, mouth also work non stop hor".
I shall irritate him everytime I see him from now on. :8D

This is deryoh the rich ass house. *$&*(*&@*(&
Damn huge! Oh, whats jazreel doing at deryoh's house???
HMMMM, I am the world best detective. HAHAHAHA

OKOK, its late. I shall sleep.
Toodles loves!

No comments: