Friday, August 7, 2009

Hello friend, Don't get the wrong idea please.
Its staying this way.

Hello folks.
I'm melting. Karangguniman died from melting.
Today weather is super duper ultra hot.

So, remember to drink more water k!

I'm being bullied as usual. Omg, saddening. :8(

So anyway, lunched with karang guni man in the afternoon.
HAHAHA, I wanted to make neoqq to eat with me, but shes watching UP with her friends.
*jealous* HAHAHA
Wow, its going to be like a every-friday-eat-lunch-together thing. =.=
I'm sick of seeing him weekly. JOKING. HAHAHAHA


HAHAHA, stupid picture. Something just looks wrong with my face. I love ugwly! Taken during some civil defence talk yesterday in school.
Now I can do CPR, extinguish fire, Bandage people with head injury and woohoo!
Eggciting much.

Its time to chiong tutorial 9 at bugis tomorrow with jazreel, fish and gaoming, hopefully.
HAHA, am going to guanyin temple to pray. =.=
I know, very random, but its a sudden urge to go pray like an ah ma.
No idea what I want to pray for also. Go for fun.

HAHAHA, so toodles people.

No comments: