Sunday, August 30, 2009

Never needed your corrections

Its raining outside! I like this weather when I'm going to stay home all day
Can sleep, can slack, can be couch potato.


But I was hopelessly awaken by my very retarded powerpuff girl ringtone when some early bird called me early in the morning. :8\
Imagine being awoken by that retarded song, its like something is prompting you to go save the world. =.=

& I realised I can't understand tsubugai handsign at all.
Its like a human and clam that cannot communicate.

My sister is definitely crasy
Seriously, how many people can make their siblings do this with them.

pimp myspace - Gickr

I can even see the two dying flower dangling on my bed.
& my sister extremely long hair. >:8\

The only reason why I'm jealous of her.

Blossom, commander and the leader. Bubbles, she is the joy and the
laughter. Buttercup, she's the toughest fighter. Powerpuffs save the
day. Fighting crime, trying to save the world. Here they come just in
time, the Powerpuff Girls Fighting crime, trying to save the
world. Here they come just in time, the Powerpuff
Girls. Powerpuff!

HAHAHA, pardon me, the ringtone is working in my brain right now.

No comments: