Friday, August 7, 2009

忽然发现这一刻我不想你了
But its still not too late.

Hello Earthlings!
I'm losing all inspiration to blog. :8(


Ok, anyway I found out there are so much things I want/have to do
1) Sushitei with CYJ.
2) Go guanyin temple to pray
3) Shopping with Joycie
4) Go out with Qiqin dear
5) Dig out more time for my family
6) Start studying for semestral exam
7) Lunch with leejianwei
8) Skates with chinjuowi
9) Finish all tutorials
So on and so forth..

Photobucket

Yesterday was awesome.
Only me and my brother were @ home yesterday.
Realising that I haven't really been interacting with my brother, I drag him out with me to the night market for fun.
It has been so long since I brought him out! But he kept pulling a long face. :8(
So I started tickling him on the street. HAHAHAHAHA. =.=
MY BROTHER LAUGH LIKE MAD. SO CUTE.

Am going to school now.
Ciao~

No comments: