Monday, August 3, 2009

I do not hook up.



I think humanspecies are very the funny
Like, its too late when you realise how important some things were after we lost it.
Blah, anyway i hope chinjuowi is not feeling sad already.
Hallelujah to his grandpa.

Anyway, work yesterday had been super great.
Like the fun-nest in the whole 8-9 months.

I kept zi-highing around.

Case 1:
Keep singing Love Bug when I walk past fendy (same section)
Me: Now I'm speechless, over the edge, just breathless. I never thought that i'll catch this love bug again. Hopeless, head over heels at the moment, blah blah blah
Fendy: You keep down there speechless but still singing. I know you want confess to me lah.
Me: NOW IM SPEECHLES, OVER THE EDGE, JUST BREATHLESS FULLSTOP. HAHAHA

Case 2:
Keep singing 我的爱 to zen whenever I see her (neighbouring section)
Me: 我的爱明明还在, 转身了才明白, 该把幸福找回来, 而不是各自缅怀 x uncountable times.
Zen: 我知道你的愛还在. 够了够了.
Me: good good. you finally got my message.

Case 3:
Went to buy wine with dinosaw for mamayson's daddy.
Then we were in marketplace, got this uncle ask "Hello, do you all sell korean wine here?"
& then dinosaw just, "we're not working here"
HAHAHAHAHAHA. I WANT TO LAUGH. Our uniform so coolio.
& the drama of rainbow obsessing over dinosaw was entertaining too
*stare at dinosaw side profile for god knows how long* (not me!)
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Case 4:
Laugh with qiqin about cowy.
I keep looking and observing cowy to the point that qiqin says I look like I'm obsessed over him.
WEEHEEEEEEEEEEEE. Its just damn interesting, and damn entertaining.

Case 5:
Bounce around everywhere.

Wee, so fun
& ootoro was being exceptionally nice.
& I still owe camera lance (HAHAHAHA) 3 plus bucks. oh no.
No worky alot for the time being. SHUANG.

I shuang until want to sleep already.
Cant help it. SLEEPYBUG JUST BITE ME. :8(

No comments: