Monday, August 17, 2009

Stop right there. Stop overestimating yourself.

Where are you Junyi!

Handzome! When are you coming back! Shit this, I've got so much things to tell you but you're MIA. YOU THINK YOU IN AUSSIELAND THEN MISSING VERY COOL IS IT! :8\

Blogger was quite screwed the past few days, so... yea, that explain why I don't update.
Yesterday was slacky slacky at home, then study with karangguniman in the evening.
No, I was the only one studying, most of the time, he was just stonning. TSKTSK.

Anyway, out with jamiewong today.
I need to buy alot of things. LIKE ALOT OF THINGS.
& what I need now is $$$$$$$$$$$$$$.

Look at the 300 bucks heels jamie is wearing.



The geek and the scary








OH! NOT TO FORGET, ME AND JAMIE NEALY DIED FROM SUFFOCATION TODAY. LIKE DIE. OMG OMG OMG, DIE LEH!
We were walking somewhere super crowded when suddenly both of us feel like puking and fainting. Wtf, not enough air. Then nearly die.
All the time I was thinking to myself "not here not here, don't faint here"
Like seriously, because all I see infront of me are like blur.

Also, I kena bombed by a bird today.
Shit this man, curse all birds in orchard. &*#(@^$&%!*
First time in my whole life.
So today is quite ridiculous, like nearly die, kena bomb by bird and more, which I cant remember.

HAHAHA, Thats all first folks.
I'm busy preparing for something.
& I need to think about alot of things for now. alot. :8\
BYEBYE EARTHLING.

No comments: