Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Cause you're hot and you're cold, you're in and you're out.

GREETINGS PEEPS.
Omg, I'm super tired, but I sound strangely enthusiastic here.
Only slept for 3 hr plus yesterday.
Hello to eyebags and dark eye circles and whatever you are.

In the project room:


HAHA, we're a bunch of hardworking peanuts.
Feels like a meeting right, and the project room was soup-ish cold, so I stole deryoh's super ultra huge and thick jacket. I look like a dumpling. =.=


Anyway, went to the "miao" with dinosaw yesterday.
Super random, hahaha.
Then we went to find joycie at Slice.
OHMYHOLYCOW, SHE CUT HER HAIR.
NO, CHOP HER HAIR.
I feel damn heart pain when I look at her hair. From so long become so short.
I want my hair to grow it also never really grow, hers so long she go chop! :8(

HAIR, YOU MUST GROW OK! MUST. STOP BEING A SNAIL ALREADY.

Hahaha, we just saw Ray in his soccer match.
Not bad man! Run damn fast!
Got the charm when he's in the field.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

BYE PEANUTS! :8)

No comments: