Saturday, August 22, 2009

Tell me what you want to let me know, before I move on.


This photo totally describe how I'm feeling.
HAHAHAHAHAHA, fly to the moon. FLY. HAPPAYE


Study session with jazreel and deryoh today.
But its more like a, meet-all-my-friends-session.
Because soon, deryoh friend came
Not long, deryoh another friend came
Next, jazreel's christina came.
Deryoh and gang left.
Later, another christina and jazreel friend came.
and later another jazreel friend came.

Wow, how cool was that?! =.=
BUT, that's not a bad thing. HAHAHA.
Because woohoo, got cute boy!
Omg, speaking of which i think i want to fly to moon again.
I am so going to study frequently at this particular place already.

& it has been a few million years since i last said anyone was cute ok!
So, stop rolling eyes at me when i just mentioned the cute boy thing k! :8\


Okok, I need to go sleep already.
Its the scary festive now. Maybe I will scared until cannot fall asleep properly.
=.=


TOODLES


No comments: