Monday, August 10, 2009

And we know it's never simple, never easy.

Hello Earthlings!
Today/Yesterday (its 12.09am) is utterly embarrasing.
No, its not embarrasing, its just very stupid.
Memorable national day uh. I shall talk about it later.
I feel weird myself when I didn't update my blog this few days. So here I go!
How buay song do I look. LMAO. Act cool with my strawberry pocky somemore. =.=
I must have been annoyed by deryoh the irritating photographer.
but anyway, the star here is jazreel. :8D
Anti paparazzi auntie in the making. HAHAHAHAHA.


I like how our school have the old atap house era feel.
GOT COCONUT TREE SOMEMORE. (if thats a coconut tree)

Ok, so anyway, back to the stupid thing.
I was working.
So, being very bored, I wanted to kaciao dinosaw.
I was along the VIP section road and he was at the pour greentea cabin.
I tap him, and continue walking.
Next moment, I was sitting at the end of the VIP section (the slope part)

Wahlow, SUPER FUNNY. Dont know which handzome/prewtty idiot make the floor slippery and then very lucky me step on it and slip, which explains why I was sitting at the in the end. Slip and land in sitting position, so cool. =.=

I went to the pour green tea place and found a laughing dinosaw.
*!&)*#)!)(#)*#&^$^!&*(
Laugh like there's no daylight.
Then xuexia they all see him laughing, all also start laughing.
Say Hi to my entertaining life.
This must be a joke. :8(
I don't know why theres a red scar like thing on my hand now. Painful one somemore. :8((




Enough about that.
The exciting part is up and coming.
I check with the Singapore Safety Driving Centre webbie.
Turn out that we still can learn driving at 18, rumours are so shitty.

& after learning motorcycle 2B licence, I can drive my vespa! WOOHOO.
But then, I'll prolly learn until 2A. which takes 2 years.
So I shall learn 2B, drive vespa for a year then learn 2A and drive cooler vespa.
Maybe I don't make any sense to you, go this link to understand me.

WOOHOO, I'M GOING TO SLEEP TO DREAM ABOUT MY VESPA.
"You look so small drive vespa? Probably it'll look like the vespa consumed you"
-Karangguniman.

HAHAHA, BYEBYE EARTHLINGS.
GOODNIGHT.



No comments: