Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Beautiful stranger


LMAO, thats the bdae pressie 09A07 gave on my bird day.
I saw it lying on my table and I was super amazed it hasn't deflate yet.
4 months plus already! & the plaits was super random, I remembered how we were supposed to tie two plaits to school everyday in the past. (school rule)
So, my hand itchy decided to go tie it for fun. HAHAHAHA.

Wanted to post yesterday. but once again, blogger was screwed up. :8(
Was at deryoh's super big house yesterday, planning to finish all IT tutorials.
Epic fail, left a few more that I'm chionging now.


Anw, I need to get an alarm clock.
Maybe I'll go customise it, so that when it rings, I'll hear liazrds croacking.
Wah, I confirm wake up, jump off my bed right from the second deck, and die.
I find lizards revolting much, staring at them give me goosebump, hearing them croack makes me feel like their laughing at me. :8( boo you lizard.


& so many people are sick recently.Like alot of friends got H1N1, flu and what have you.
I must be superHero-ly lucky not to have died. :8D
EAT MORE VEGS, EAT MORE FRUITS, DRINK MORE WATER PEEPS.
GWS! (thats get well soon in case you dont understand) :8D
ESPECIALLY YOU STELLA TAI, STOP WANDERING OUTSIDE EVERYWHERE ALREADY. DONT PASS YOUR DISEASE TO EVERYBODY! >:8( HAHAHA

& i think karang guni man thinks I'm stalking him. tsktsktsk.
I just walk around and i see karang guni man everywhere.
The more I wanted to avoid him(to show I'm not stalking him), the more I see him. wtf.
IS HOLYELEPHANT PLAYING WITH ME?!
This kind of things keep happening.
Whoever it is, karang guni man, stella tai, EVERYBODY
:8( now everybody thinks im stalking them.

No comments: