Sunday, May 31, 2009

Today's a suay day FULLSTOP.

Didn't know was working, but was supposed to
Didn't study any shit, maybe a mere 1 hr of law. wow
Then i scalded my legs with hot water.

How lucky am i, very.

Good thing's that there were alot of food today
Wanted to wait for meifen to go back tgt, so i just sit there keep eating
Then me and dino were like having chawan competition. (he's mad) LMAO
I ate 2 and he ate 3. wtf
Then meifen was too slow, so i left with dinosaur first.
I think he feels very duilian, cause i was limping beside him on the way to the bus stop. My legs really damn painful can. D:
*pray* No blisters please *pray*

& had slice today
OMG, I LOVE SLICE.
i feel less emo. im serious.
maybe because i talked to qiqin on the phone until 2 plus on friday/sat too.
Qiqin and slice make wonders. LMAO

okok, got to end here.
I'll be dead if my mum wakes up and see me infront of my com. HAHAHA

Tags reply:
qiqin: Your camp so boring. i feel sad for you. HAHAHA
winnie: shh. im not sadistic. im not. haha. sashimi family can go esad.
zhiqi: i dno leh, later i feel emo again. HAHAHA. & i always think my sixth sense damn "zun". gah, i dno. At most i ask josh to take me. JOKING! HAHA.

No comments: