Friday, May 15, 2009

Omg, I'm losing all motivation to blog.
Seriously.
This week is so f. screwed up.
CRAZILY SCREWED, HAMMERED, DRILLED UP DOWN LEFT RIGHT



Everybody suddenly feels so dour and indifferent
Great. *roll eyes*
Not everybody everybody.
& everybody is so busy with school and cca
What is wrong with the world, is there something wrong with those gravity attraction that's affecting everybody's hormone and making them moody-ish or making me feel like they are moody-ish.
My point is, WHY ARE THE WORLD TALKING LESSER AND LESSER AND APPEARING MORE AND MORE HOSTILE.
Omg, i think i'm now a serious chatterbox case and the world is ignoring me.
God, make me talk less. geez.

& stella tai the idiot is flying to UK to study on 3rd June
KNN, One less people to go wander around orchard aimlessly with
One less people to talk to me on the phone
One less people to complain to when i'm pissed

One more people for me to miss.
Somemore on the other side of the globe.
D:

No comments: