Tuesday, May 26, 2009

I'm so touched

Josh drew a picture and wrote a letter, cause hes leaving.

Lmao, my hair longer here. HAIR GROW HAIR.


I bet all of you cant read his very ugly handwriting.
"To: Yuqian
Thanks for being such an awesome friend all these years.
An advice for you. Its time to throw your pride aside and go for it.
Stop your bad habit of waiting for people to talk to you first, be it msn, sms or even real life
He won't know that you're waiting, that lucky brat.
Now I'm going back, so take care my pretty, blur friend. (2 adjectives!)

P/s: Always loving you
Don't miss me!
Josh"


Omg, i read until i cry.
But that idiot knows i cant change my bad habit. knn
I don't like to start conversation, even if i badly want to talk to that person, i SELDOM go start conversation.
Even if its my crush. wow.
He'll always be my best-est FRIEND.

but why so cheapo, never use pretty paper. LMAO

No comments: