Tuesday, May 12, 2009

I think i'm a screwed up daughter.

I've got like no time to update recently.
ST damn busy & my schedule super packed.
plus i feel damn bad to my mummy.
Its like i worked on mummy's day. SOWIE MUM.
I shall set a date to celebrate mummy's day and daddy's day together. :D
Because its like people tend to celebrate daddy's day less often compared to mummy's day.
Its like you'll have the mindset that you just celebrated mothers' day then so fast celebrating fathers' day will abit sian.

I think things won't be going to loosen anytime soon.
Lots of projects and tutorials to pia.
& i'm not getting my 8 hrs of sleep daily. D:
So, is this sad or sad. ._.
Bleh, I shant sadden my blog like that.

OH, I HAVE SMTH DAMN FUNNY TO TELL
Somebody(J) asked QQ if me and her were lesbians.
& i forgot who told me that he/she thinks me and QQ are like lessie partners.
Plus they say if one day me and her walk in to ST holding hands, they'll believe we're lessie even if we deny.
Is this cool or cool.
Its like, Me and Qiqin have the we-are-ultra-super-lovey-dovey-lessie-partners FACE.
WOW.

Tags Reply:
Wanjing: HAHA, Linked!
Mandy: Yea, you must! I damn long never see you already.
Jolene: Haha, Webcam damn fun! :D
Qiqin: Awesome. Thats why you're my girlfriend. HAHAHA
Stella: I have! that time you came my house never see meh! But then its not really mine, its like my sister is taking care of them since forever.
Stella: & J is the one i tell you i think he angry at me that one! omg, you so dumb.
Stella: I'm going frisbee training this thursday i think. Omg, damn cool right. Yulin really champion flyer meh!? LMAO. dont tell him i just laughed at him.
Qiqin: Hahaha, literally.
Wendy: Hello! :D

No comments: