Monday, May 18, 2009

Last week was busy.
One word, hectic.

& i'm quite pissed
Its like this sunday, i talked to qiqin for less than i think 5 sentences within 4 hours of work!?
But i still can kena get say by people
I don't dare to talk to qiqin anymore during work.
Its like why talk to other people nothing happen, talk to qiqin kena diao by others.
QQ was pissed at me when i left at 4 cause i never go bye her.
But then later i bye her already i kena complain then damn "yuan wang".
knn.
sowie qq.
( we're not lessie ) =.=

I mean maybe alot of you may have the mentality that just because me and qq are quite close, we'll talk alot.
Thats pure discrimination can.
We still work and we dont just stand there talk crap, slack slack lor.

Now we dont even dare to smile at each other during work
Then we have to meet after school to do some catching up.
Its like school start so early, then we have to save energy to talk at 5 after school today
HAHAHAHAHAHA.
we so cool. LMAO

okok. i go do my IT project editing now
Exams coming soon, oh my lao tian ye. =.=

No comments: