Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Am I in lecture or am i in Artic
Why they on the aircon as if it's free.

Freezing.

Something is wrong with my MSN again!
I hate this, its like sometimes i talk to people they dont receive it
Then it looks like i ignored everybody.
KNN, whats wrong!?

& Josh the twit is coming back from New zealand tomorrow!
Omg, i miss him so much, like this much *open hands damn wide*
Haven seen his handsome face for at least 3 months already. (excluding webbie cam)
OMG, and i'll be seeing it like like like within this few days again! :D
I miss how he'll tap my head and say "aiyoh, empty ah"
I miss how he'll poke my face whenever i'm not noticing
I miss how he'll ruffle my hair and wish his hair was long
I miss how he'll kidnap my phone and do stupid things with it
I miss how he'll snatch for fries with me cause he says he likes to see me unhappy.
I miss how he replys on msn like damn fast though i reply damn slowly and never suddenly go missing in action, not replying me cause he knows i'll be pekcek when people stop replying all of a sudden.
YAY, dear friend is coming back!
But why come back for a week only. booo.
stupid shithead josh.

Tags reply:
CYjing: I'm not! omg, im repeating this im not thing so many times. hahahaa
Angie: HAHA, true lah, you all de homework like mountain high.
Winnie: kk! yea, exams damn kns. somemore i dont really listen in class
Valen: WILL LAH! how to eat in peace with the sashimi family watching over you. haha.

No comments: