Wednesday, May 27, 2009

WHERE IS MY NEOQIQIN. D:

I have no time to post.
Anw, im angry at sashimi family.
They're so contradicting. All can go ESAD.
I have decided to go tell them i want to quit tomorrow, then i throw my weapon at ootoro's face.
I'm being very serious.
Crap, tomorrow i also not going to see sashimi family, how to throw. maybe i throw at the phone, then i tell her i just threw my weapon at her. LMAO

I need to study, exam next week, can't afford to fail module. D:
Still got alot of tutorials haven't complete also.
omgawd. Its like, I'm pia-ing construction tutorial 2 now. =.=


Meet peilian.





Hahaha, we're trying to do cockeye. I can't do it without my finger. LOL!



& this is damn classic

I just realise wenjun was kind of looking at me trying to hold his head.
LMAO, his eyes looking this way. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Ok, so i don't know when the hell i'll be posting again
No time no time. D:
WHY EXAM SO FAST. i still want to slack awhile more.

Somemore monster vs alien screening starts tomorrow. KNN
and i want to watch <<UP>> also which is coming up on 4thjune ( EXAM PERIOD).
& ghosts of girlfriends past
and ice age 3
and Hanah Montana the movie. =.=
Wth, why now like got so many movies.

I shall not fall into temptation. (very difficult)

I shall chiong straight to starbucks or coffeebean or anywhere to study after work on sunday.
*chant*study study, no more cute boy, no more shopping, no more bullshit.*chant*
Lmao, as if that ever works. D:
I should go find people study with me, but i doubt anybody wants to come down to orchard after 4 just to study.
HAHAHA.

No comments: