Thursday, May 28, 2009

Hahaha, I'm contradicting myself again
I just mentioned i don't know when i'll be posting again and here i am.

& i realised i won't be seeing my neoqiqin for the whole of this week
omg, is this sad or very sad.
very sad.

& i want to drink red tea with lots of pearls all of a sudden
i hope one appear right infront of me now, cause i'm so tired i think i can just lie on the road and sleep until tomorrow,
ah, i have alot of time to sleep on saturday, can die and rot at home whole day. wow

oh crap, i think im damn happy these few days.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
so happy i think i can just die in peace.
If only this goes on again and again and again, everyday and everyday and everyday, then i can be the happiest person on earth and be gay everyday.
then maybe i can stop guessing too. wow

Replys:
joyce: hhahaha, i am.
Valen: cause you weird what. i dont care, i think shes damn nice equals she damn nice. hahahaha :X
luqman: oh i see. so how was kazakhstan? and hows JC?! i bet you miss me alot.
Winnie: hahaha, i must look for a new one first.
CYijing: wow, good good. kill. hahaha, sounds sadistic.

No comments: