Friday, May 22, 2009

Its like a mixed of emotional all together.

I met a pervert today.
I'm serious.

Had lesson at 1 today.but when i was about to leave home, i saw peilian sms asking where am i
AND I REALISE I HAD TO MEET THEM FOR SITE VISITING AT 12.
Omg, then it was like, i'm still at home when they're all at the school already. D:

After school, had to meet qiqin at the mrt station
So i was standing at the bridge place outside school waiting when i heard somebody said "hello"
Then i looked to the side and saw a stranger.
& he continued saying "I'm (i forgot) from DECC (or something)"
in some pervertic tone.
Omg, i can just pee in my pants man.
So, i became damn frantic and looked around when i saw peilian and liwen
It was like a dream come true and i practically ran over to them.

Then qiqin came and i left with her, still trembling. =.=
Went sushitei to eat with qiqin and evelyn.
HEEHEE.











& this is qiqin the ghost for you! :D
I hope all you people cant sleep at night.


Plus part of the things we ate
Yes, PART. :D


Somemore i want to rant about maguro the stinky
Omg, i've never seen anyone or anyfish as fake as it
its like qiqin raise her hand for damn long to ask for people
and its like maguro saw qiqin hand but it chose to swim away
ALL OF US SAW HER, SAW US.
Wth, whats its problem. =.=
This is maguro.


Ghost whisperer is screening now.
BYE.

No comments: