Sunday, May 17, 2009

Cause shes got everything that i have to live without.

Tags reply:
Derrick: HAHA, thanks. i feel alot better already. :D Hows jc? Still fun?
Valen: I'm not a les! D: hahaha, go sushitei eat always damn stress. dno why.
Liying: Hello! I linked you! :]
Mada: Can try one day, but then later ootoro mekajiki they all jealous. :X

WORK WAS FUN FULLSTOP
& i want to go eat maggiemee now.
I hope the cupboard is stocked up with dozens of kimchi maggie, then i'll gobble them all up.
I sound like a giant. HAHAHAHA

& Maguro can go and die.
I HATE MAGURO, TASTE DISGUSTING, LOOKS DISGUSTING AND IS DISGUSTING.
curse you maguro for being disgusting to me
knn.
Talking about maguro makes me angry.

I NEED MORE FRIES.
I finally ate it today after 4 months?
wow, 4 months, so long.

No comments: