Wednesday, May 6, 2009

KNN, my migraine act up again

Had drawing lesson this morning
Then suddenly i started seeing flashes and my head began to throbe.
Went to FC1 to buy extra strong panadol
THE PANADOL USELESS ONE. MY HEAD STILL HURT LIKE FUCK.

After class, chiong to toilet to puke
Then went FC1 to buy another extra strong panadol
& puke 2 more times. knn
stupid migraine made me miss the cca showcase today.
WTFFFFFF

Left school and Zhiqi went to flag cabby for me
Got on the cab and asked the uncle
"Uncle, you have plastic bag?"
"Huh, ya have"
"Not feeling well, i scared i vomit on your car"
"Wah, nah, here *passes plastic bag*. You good eh, some passenger sometimes like that don't want to say. Want to vomit already then start to find plastic bag. too late lah, puke in my cab!"

HAHA, cabby fare was like $9.80. D:
& then i collapse in my bed and sleep until 4 plus.

FUCKING HATE MIGRAINE.

No comments: