Saturday, March 20, 2010

The weather's damn shiok today!
When I woke up, the sky was still kind of dark, but when I saw the clock, instant shocked.
IT WAS ALREADY 1PM.

& I feel super accomplished.
I finished tidying up my room and I feel like ultragirl. =.=

Anyway, surprise on 9th March.
Was supposed to meet Peilian and Liwen to fix the former's laptop, 12 @ cck.
& I was late, but the two said they were late too so we're going to meet straight at pastamania first and I was supposed to be there like first though I was late, cause they were later.

Then when I was there, TADAH, I saw a gigantic big blue board and Peilian, Liwen, Zhiqi and Yinyao.

Oh ya, they surprised Zhiqi too. HAHAHA. I think Peilian is an awesome planner.
Shiat, I cannot praise her too much one.

& on the 12th.

Met Ben in the afternoon for lunch and nonsense and hang around, laughing at people and blah blah blah. & he was terrorising kids at the playground afterwards. Wtshit. HAHA
No pictures cause I didn't bring cam! AHHHHHHH!

Went back home after that and Dino, Stella and Yulin (the awesome people) pop out at night.
I just realised my cakes are all green. HAHAH

& I think I am quite cui. HAHAHA. Its ok. I dont care.
I am legal!

& I LOVE ALL THE AWESOME PEOPLE IN MY LIFE. :8D
I want to help people buy cigarettes because I want to see if the person want to check my IC anot. LMAO!!
Then me and qiqin met up on the 17th to celebrate each other's birthday. HAHAHA

Shall post about that tomorrow.
BYE. :8)

No comments: