Monday, March 22, 2010

WAHLOW, MY SISTER'S FRIENDS CALL HER GIRL WITH LONG HAIR.
AHHHHHHHHHHHH, WHY HER HAIR SO LONG! :8(

Ok, I didn't came to post about that fyi.

This morning, my mummy called my dad and she hanged up in less than 1 minute.

Me: wah, so fast hang up, what you all talk about?
Mummy: He (my dad) ask me 不要吵, he's busy with something now.
Me: ._.
Mummy: How many woman can do this you tell me, he say 不要吵 then I ok. Then he shuang want somebody to talk then call me talk nonsense what 老婆你在做什么? Sweet talk here there.
Me: =.=
Mummy: Aiyah, sometimes he call I also ask him 不要吵, cause I also busy ok.
Me: =..= ok.

Then 20 minutes later my daddy called back and asked me to pass the phone to my mummy.
She was apparently doing laundry which meant that she was busy but she still took over the phone and I heard her say, "没有事啦, 我只是要跟你说话而已"

LMAO, woman. What they say and what they do don't match.

No comments: