Thursday, March 4, 2010

OH YA, BEFORE I FORGET.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NEOQIQIN!
*Sing* Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthdayyyyy to elephant, happy birthday to you!

(you're in TW now and you're prolly going to see this like 1 week plus later. HAHA)

HERE IS THE BDAE DISGUSTING GIRL:

I feel quite lost now that she's not in SG.
OMFG, I'm a lesbian?!

Anyway, Can I thank god he created this girl, who brought nonsense, laughter, randomness into my life to a whole new level.
& I want to thank god x 2 for all the things he created that we have in common with, because i think thats one of the reason why we are friends now.

So, Thanks for
1)8337 and 8437, 100 babies difference.
2)Similiar friend's problem.
3) March birthday awesome people
4) Astigmatism (HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!)
5) SST!

& I just want to let you know that,
You mean alot to me even though I don't really say it or remind you all the times. So during those times when you think that you don't mean so much to me anymore, I want you to know that it's not true just because I'm ain't there to remind you that I still do. Forever and always.

& I think I'm a pain in the neck sometimes because I'm a nonsense most of the times too, so if I forget to tell you I am sorry for my mistakes, I hope that you will remember with everyone I make.

Don't compare yourself to others, because you are unique in your own ways and I love you the way you are, not in the lesbiany ways, but as a bff.

So, once again, happy birthday!

No comments: