Sunday, March 21, 2010

My hair got grow right!
( Peilian can wait long long to catch up)

So anyway, met qiqin at bukit gombak MRT station @ 11.
I was late despite telling her not to be late that day. AHHH, idiot.

Headed off to book our BTT and signed up under the school because I think I have no discipline to learn by myself. Anyway, I'm learning the Auto one. Don't laugh.
Cause I figured i wouldn't be driving manual and its too chim for my brain.

Flew off to ST for lunch at around 3 and we were super hungry.
Anyway, we wrote a feedback form for fendy cause his attitude is, tsk.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA, super funny.

The march babies aka the awesome people.

Walked around orchard and saw Joyce at her glass house again.
Curled our hairs and were like, va va vroom.
Super funny ttm.

i'm very pekcek now cause I'm trying to find this song in "jiu xiang lai zhe ni"
AND I CANNOT FIND.

Just now, I told my siblings,
"I PAY YOU TWO DOLLAR IF ANYBODY CAN HELP ME FIND THE TITLE OF THIS SONG!"
My sister chiong straight to the lappy to find. Failure, cannot find also.

WHY LIKE THAT! :8(

& I'm signing up for yoga lessons later.
Healthy lifestyle.
._.

No comments: