Monday, March 15, 2010


Omg, I dont understand why blogger works when I post this kind of picture. Tsk.
I have been nua-ing at home today and I don't feel like leaving this comfort zone anymore. The fact that I have to work later on doesn't help any further.

I had a straight 12 hours sleep last night.
I off my phone and woke up to 4 messages and 3 missed calls and non of them brighten up my days the least bit.

Anyway, I'm not scared of what people have to say anymore. Its their mouths and I can't stop them from blabbering things I don't want to hear.
The fact that we want to take what people say to heart is by choice.
Sometimes, we care so much about what people have to say to the extent that we lost ourselves as we morph to become someone you think everyone would love.

Things are not going to change the fact even if what happened had been something of history.
People are just going to remember it 1 year down the road, or maybe 10.
You left that mess there, even if you cleaned it up, the stains are still going to be there, forever.

I know I don't want to be somebody like that because its not worth the change for people who don't know who you really are.
We improve ourselves for people who don't judge you and are always there for you, right?
& I know there are people like that existing in my life and I am thankful.

I think I smell like a passionfruit.
HAHAHAHA.

LMSHITOFF, mentee meeting on 16th April. WOOHOO!

Alright, I might be posting alot of photos on wednesday, thats if blogger is not going to give me shit. Ciao.
:8)

No comments: