Thursday, March 4, 2010

Fucktard, tell yourself you're never going to do this again
Alright, I'm never going to.

Because all I ever wanted to do was to make your life happier but apparently, its not going anywhere positive. So wow, I really fucking love how everything is going, straight into the wall. It's not too late if anyone finds out I wasn't the person they made out to be. Tell me because sorry, I'm not going to change, but i might have to leave.

There are some things that I have to reckon with even if I hate to. We say comparative do more harm than good, but it's human nature to compare. & what do you do if you find yourself more to the losing end after all the comparing? You start thinking, but in any ways, you just lost.

I need a break from all these nonsensical stuffs.
Need-a-break.

Human beans, take it that I'm pmsing ok?

Ending here cause I have to pack my bag and sleep early because i'm meeting guniang no.2 to attack the supermarket in the morning tmr. HAHA, ATTACK.

No comments: