Monday, April 20, 2009

Yes, I'm going to update like seriously now
But, its going to be really short. Because my old lappie is having asthma now and i don't want it to die just yet.

Omg, i did something stupid yesterday
I gave up my cats musical to go and work! HAHAHA
Tell me if i'm in my right state of mind or what.

Meifen said i was insane and doesnt want to walk home with me just now.
But then again, i was too cute for her to resist so we still had our romantic 2 people walk together. LMAOOO.
Shes so gonna ignore me and roll her eyes at me if she sees this
but i doubt she knew this page existed!! WOO. :D

So, anyway.
Ain't working for the whole of next week.
How cool is that. Well, SCHOOL IS STARTING.
CLASS GONNA START IN LESS THAN 11 HRS TIME. GOSH
So anw, worked today and omg, i requested to change duty with wenzhu so that i can wash the things and be uncle while she became the table cleaner. HAHAHAHAHAHA

& QIQIN NEO!
I HAVE SOMETHING GREAT TO TELL YOU. VERY VERY VERY GREAT.
gosh, what am i doing, ahahaha


&& I talked to luqman and angie plus Ain today
Listening to their voices alone makes me want to cry
I MISS YOU GUYS ALOT!! (and also sherlyn plus tita)
Let me make it clear! I WANT TO BE THE HEAD VOLUNTEER FOR THE YMCA THING K! thats if you all get selected!
gosh, i miss pjc.

Ok, some confirmed to do list for this week:
Monday: watch that taiwan singing show at home
Tuesday: Movie with Depm/ft/1A/01
Wednesday: Do tuition grant and be free
Thurday: Operation destroy. Omg, im so excited about this. Though we would prolly only destroy the food when it go through our mouth instead of that place. AHAHA
Friday: FREE (maybe its stella day)
Saturday: MAGDALENE DAY!! OMG, I SO HAPPY ABOUT THIS! SO HAPPY I WANT TO CRY. gosh
Sunday: Family day. (stop rolling your eyes.HA)


CIAO~

No comments: