Tuesday, April 28, 2009

I having lecture on photoshop now!
Is this cool or cool. LMAO

Anybody know when's vesak day?!
Omg, going to set my work schedule soon but i dont want to work on vesak!
That day confirm damn busy one. >:8(

I LOVE MY WEBBIE CAM






Its like damn fun right!
HAHAHA, im so going to keep playing with my web cam aka, the hole.
because my web cam is like one tiny round hole on top. COOL
Anw, met qiqin(my wifey) yesterday after school
IM SO HAPPY TO SEE HER RETARDED FACE
& thief like to steal her shoes, because that thief has the same shoe size as her and she has prettaye shoes.
I'm so not jealous of her cause at least my shoes dont end up with other people.
:8D
& she just pm me to say vesak is on the 9th.
(i mean qiqin, not the shoes stealer)

Wah, this lecture damn boring.
and qiqin just saw my cool face on webcam. LMAO
PLUS I CANT WAIT TO BUY BLING BLING TO BLING MY MOUSE.

No comments: