Tuesday, April 21, 2009

I have decided to post some very random facts about myself. gosh.

1) I have a scar on my forehead.
I banged against the window of my daddy's car when i was young and had 7 stiches. Maybe that explain why i tend to go insane sometimes. I can be harry potter's friend. LMAO

2) I have a fetish for people whose birthday are around 4th of march
Its not really a fetish, but i tend to love people born around that date cause they're all pretty much such good friends. Like, Qiqin, Angie, Eric and Craigven who are all born on the 4th of march. (though i wasnt really close to craigven) :X

3) I hate BANANAS AND DURIANS
I just hate the smell of durians and and and, i tend to want to go to the toilet after eating ONE LIL BANANA to do serious business. So, unless i'm having serious constipation, i don't touch bananas! gosh, sounds gross. :D

4) My hair grow really slow
I haven't been cutting my hair since June last year and its still kind of like at the shoulder length only. WHY LIKE THAT!

5) I love to watch cartoons and chickflicks
Hahahaha, Thats why i'm a girl. A childish one.

6) I have been wanting to go to egypt for all my life
When i was in primary school, i saw this documentary about the pyramids of egpyt. Since then i have been wanting to go there before the pyramids erode away. Omg, call me a loser. I'm fascinated by those ancient egpyt kings too. I should have been born in egpyt uh.

7) I think guys who wear polo tees are cute-er than guys who wear non polo tees
Don't ask why. The collar just make a difference

8) I dont like to eat cakes and ice cream
I think its because of the cream and the creamy texture. I HATE CREAM. Oh, but i love the ice cream at SLICE. Only slice and slice alone. :D


I can't think of more right now.
brain jam. gosh

Anw, watched fast and furious with Jazreel, Gaoming, Deryoh, Wenjun and Ray today.
I think the movie quite nice eh. I like the story plot and that guy is so hot.
Bens and Jerry were having their free cone day today.
The queue was damn f. long. Its like they are performing their true singaporean spirit. ks.
Oh, we ate at Hk cafe as well.
I LOVE HK CAFE TIMES 364732467 TIMES.
:D

GTG EAT DINNER.
CIAO~

No comments: