Tuesday, April 7, 2009


Wanted to configure com with qiqin today :)
BUT I RMB THE TIMING WRONGLY
blame it on my amnesia.
how did i survive all these years

Had ding tai feng for lunch
I'm in love with xiaolongbao once again!
& watched love.
AWESOME
people without love like me should go watch it
:D
WANT TO WATCH HANDSOME SUIT SOON
anw! saw steven lim today
omgawddd



Some seriously overdue pictures
Watched Coming soon with Angie and Luqman on last last saturday
Omgawd, i miss them so much all of a sudden
We were like the loner 3 watching horror in the theater
luqman the only one laughing during horror movie
JOKE

Toilet:
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
love to shoot luqman at random



Photobucket
Photobucket


& my last 2 pictures with them
Wonder when i'll be seeing my SIA again
D:




No comments: