Wednesday, April 29, 2009

I think today is damn epic

you guys know theres the pig flu going on right!
HAHA, the news reported that mask(the one that cover your face) is out of stock in like lots of shop.
MY MUMMY IS ONE OF THE CULPRIT.
omg, she buy alot of masks. dno for what.
somemore when she go buy that time no stock, she go order 100 masks.
WTF! 100 MASKS. when then can use finish.

&&, they keep playing frequency game today
i think im damn noob.
my brain is like malfunctioning. >:8(
SADDENING. HAHA

PLUS! I SAW CHONG GENG LIN TODAY
LMAOROFL
i like dno how many years never see him already.
then we take same bus go home.
omg, i miss all my friends all of a sudden.
i think hes honoured i mentioned him. :8X


Can you believe my sister is only one year younger than me?
omg, i dont believe, she got abit primary school face. HAHA


No comments: