Friday, June 4, 2010

ITS MST ON MONDAY!
Time flies in Poly. It felt like I had just spent my Christmas yesterday but its June already!

& then I looked back and wondered why time crawled so slowly when I was in primary and secondary school. Standardised school hours? ._.

Anyway, I caught
with Dino on Wednesday.
She looks like a goddess in this poster for heaven's sake!
But seriously, who actually wear heels and walk on sparkling sand and doesn't have her make up melting under the heat in the desert!

Maybe part 2 is better in a sense that it doesn't just revolve on one storyline like the first series, which was harping on carrie's big day. This one talks about more general things like women, cultures, marriage concept and her awesome friends.
So, if you love sex and the city, you have to catch sex and the city 2! :8D
Be prepared to sit in the theatre for 2 hours + straight!

I am going to start mugging again.
BYE.

No comments: