Friday, May 28, 2010

I have been neglecting my blog for so long! :(
But love me since I'm actually updating now alright.


My cousin just got married last sunday, but it felt like he had wedded 3 times.
He hosted his ROM in botanic garden, then had his wedding dinner held at China and Singapore. Its like having a wedding, doing the same thing for 3 times! BUGGER.

So anyway, Photos taken during his wedding held @ Hilton.
Actually there isn't much photos because we were all playing with poker cards (gift from the couple).
It was madness, cause everybody had a deck of it and its freaking cute! (post about it next time)

LMAO, I love this stupid effect. My hair looked so tame, fuzz free!
So deceiving. My sister looks like snow white here sia. HAHAHA.

Lousy photography skills.
Blur blur dark dark one. YUCKS.

Everytime I see people getting married, I feel so happy for them.
Its like the start of their happily ever after.
(minus the you-never-know-what-might-happen-in-the-future part)

Talking about happily ever after, I remembered I want to watch Shrek!
HAHAHAHA, such a spoiler. Oh, and Sex and The City 2 too! :8D

BUT, ONE WEEK MORE TO MID SEMESTRAL EXAM.
GOOD GAME.

//AND PEOPLE, PLEASE BE NICE AND CLICK ON THE NUFFNANG ADS ABOVE, LIKE AT THE TOP RIGHT HAND SIDE. Not the red cross at the top!
Love ya! :)

No comments: