Monday, May 17, 2010

Sore throat has officially become third-most-hated-sickness.
Its so awesome that its hurts everytime I talk. Especially when I say words that starts with a T. Eg, tell, talk, take, this, that. Omg, I never knew talking and swallowing saliva can be such a torture. I have been taking my medicine you know! :8(

I can't even talk to my mother.
Mother: qian, come here. *shout from kitchen*
Me: *can't shout* k *walk out from room*
Mother: QIAN, COME HERE
Me: *still walking*
Mother: YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND WHAT IS COME HERE IS IT, WHY NEVER RESPOND
Me: *standing outside kitchen* =.=

My mother is a very impatient woman and her daughter is now a mute. Not a good combo.

In case you are wondering what are the first and second top most hated.
Its, migraine and tummy ache.

I will die if all three come together. D8:

No comments: