Monday, June 7, 2010

Look so retarded. :8D
I have one big eye and one small eye. HAHA

What am I doing here when I'm having ECMR test tomorrow?! VHY I LIKE THIS!?
Sucks.

Anyway, I think banning myself from drinking carbonated and sugared drinks are awesome.
I look at my face and its like SUPER PIMPLE FREE and theres this "boing boing" feeling because I drink at least 1 litre of water everyday. Shiok, so healthy.
HAHAHAHA, WTF.

By the way, my sister has left for China so I dominated the whole room.
& I can't focus when I'm studying cause I can smell the Essential hair mask after I bathed.
Basically, I'm sitting at the table, stoning and taking in the smell of my hair. WTF.

OKOK, I AM BLOGGING AT THE WRONG TIME! I HAVE TO START MUGGING NOW. NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW. I DON'T WANT TO DIE IN THE EXAM ROOM TOMORROW.

No comments: