Wednesday, October 21, 2009

People, Its time for all of you to watch out for this space.

I'm trying to consolidate all my passport size photos and old ezlink cards.
Next, before you know it, its all going up on my blog.
I show you my 7 years old to 17 years old picture!
Changes? YOU BET!

& I've no idea why, but I can sense myself avoiding somebody for no particular reason.
I think I'm an asshole.
I'm just super afraid I might ruin everything.
I want everything to stay the way it is.
Ok, maybe I don't want it to stay the way it is.
But my brain tells me to. & I think its time to start listening to my brain than to my heart.

There's just alot of things I don't share with other people.
I'm not saying things like "hey, I'm not sharing my coffee with you."
Its just, I have no idea how to say it out or pen it down.
So everything just kind of built up inside and I think I might explode like a big big big big fat fat fat fat earthworm one day.

Whats your problem nick?
I ought to slap myself.

TILL THEN!
XOXO.

No comments: