Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Greeting earthlings!

I found out something very stupid. I forgot my old lappy password.
So my old lappy is now officially useless because nobody can log in to it. D8:
There goes all my noob photos and stuff. SHINGZ.

Some random points:
1) My sis came back home yesterday and told me she died in her english O's. hallelujah.
2) I am going to dial a suicide call later
3) Realised I'm super clumsy.
4) My brother sprained his ankle and was limping at home the whole day.
5) Was super touched when daddy drive me to dover infront of SP when he normally drop me off at clementi and poor me had to take a one stop MRT ride.
6) Muffins making with jazreel and deryoh. LMAO
7) Just heard a thunder. -.-
8) Thinking very hard to list down more points. apparently i failed.

Seldom update nowadays because I hardly even on my lappy anymore.
Oh no, where's all my life.

Till then!
xoxo.

No comments: