Friday, October 2, 2009

消失的那一些以为不会怀念

Alrighto! Past few days weren't at home.
I really miss my bed alot, and my bed, ya, and my bed. LMAO.
ok, my sister came in and shouted she missed me, aww.
now she's ranting about this guy who likes her. FML.

Pictures up!
We were at yulin's from the evening till next afternoon




The lead:






Stella's such a sticky girl. sticky stella.

Had supper at 1 plus am after all the drinking and mahjong-ing and pokercard-ing.





So happy nobody got drunk. Hangover is the worst feeling ever.

Next morning:

It was jimjambong's 17th birthday on 1st.
HAHAHA, so shagged.

Scott aka da bomb.
that's stella house by the way, messy right? Lucky da bomb not at yulin's place.

Flew over to jimjambong house:

We went to swim at night. and watched horror movie and watched chick flick.
We have so much lifey. :8)

Headed to RP on friday with jamie to IT helpdesk.
Ate the western thingy again. OMG, BIG BIG BIG BIG LOVE. :8D
Swap SP foodcourt for RP western foodstall please. :8(


Ok, toodles love.

I don't really feel like posting hence the hasty exit.
Am going to chiong and start my project ultra big card now.
BYE. :8)

No comments: