Sunday, October 18, 2009

Omfg, the world is crasy. CRASY.

Ask a general question, "what type of gf/bf you like?"
You get 1) cute, 2)chio, 3)pretty, 4)handzome in 8 out of 10 of the answers.
Seriously, there's only one word, SHALLOW.

Zomg, thats none of my business.

But I'm so angry at a friend's girlfriend right now. VERY ANGRY.
you think breaking up and patching for like 5 times in 2 months very fun!?
Seriously, got to stop this before it gets out of control already.
When the former happens again and the latter doesn't come, i guarantee you're going to regret.

He may not be your first, your last, or your only.
He's not perfect, you ain't neither.
But if he can make you laugh, cause you to think twice, and admit to being human and making mistakes, hold onto him.
So don't change him, don't analyze and don't expect more than he can give.
Smile when he makes you happy, let him know when he makes you mad, and miss him when he's not there

If you found somebody who cares about you, somebody who's there
when you're down, somebody whom you are comfortable with, somebody who gets
worry for you, feel how you feel, somebody who notices how pale you look on some
particular day and whats not, somebody whose stupid action makes you smile or
burst out laughing. Then you've got to hold onto him/her. Don't let them pass
you in your life. You're not looking for a model whom you can feel proud of when
you stand beside them when you're out. You're not looking for somebody who's
there when you're happy and is gone when you're not. So, start thinking, have you met somebody like that already?


Ok, the above paragraph is kind of for everybody.

Lmao, I don't even know if she reads my blog.
Can't be bothered. I need to blog.

School TOMORROW!
I love waking up before the sun's even up.
I love squeezing with everybody on the MRT like a can of packed tuna.
I love yawning in class.
I love lectures, tutorial and practical.
I LOVE FC1'S FOOD.
YA RIGHT.

But still can't help but feel high thinking about school's reopening.
I know, contradicting. :8\

No comments: