Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Can't be bothered

I chose my GEMS finally!
Photography FTW. =.=

Quite a number of things have been happening recently.
I think my small brain is going to explode if everything keep on coming at the rate it is.
Very contented with how things are now though.

Went to alot of family gatherings, feel damn good.
All the relatives were telling my mum how they think i changed. Not appearance wise, like how I'm not as rebellious compared to last time or I've stop pestering my mum what time we'll be going home kind of thing.
Ohmaigawd, must be I very long never contact them.

The more I think about it, the more I think some things are just not worth it anymore.
I'm going to open up my palm and let everything go, once and for all.
I kind of already did, I bet some people already noticed it.
So just accept the fact, I already let go.

Alright, have to get ready.
Meeting neoqq very soon.
:8D
I love my girlfriends.

No comments: