Tuesday, September 22, 2009

With the words so radical and not what I meant

HELLO MY LOVES!
I have nothing to say.
Oh right, maybe I can talk about the maki boy.

Was joking around with qiqin and fendy about the maki's boy prediction.
Came to a conclusion he's just trying to be a joker like fendy the panty.
Because makiboy says i will have baby when I'm 32, i think he's mad. Damn old can! :8\

We're trying to match the parttimers in ST according to makiboy baby prediction.
He says I'll have one baby, and fendy the panty has one baby too. WOOHOO, MATCHED. HAHAHA
Then qiqin will have 2, dino will have 4, amanda is already matched too. Justina will have 2.
Means qiqin and justina can matchy too.
Left dino can go lonely himself for now.

Seriously, his prediction is like, i have nothing to say.
Its just like I can say "please bring umbrella out tmr, it will rain"
and then the next day, it didnt rain, but I can still say, I got say is singapore rain meh.
YAYAYA, get my point.

Evidence of my growing big nose and my sister growing big eyes.
Eyes damn big like some mosquito or housefly.


OKOK, Shall stop here.
Am going to finish up all the papayas in the fridge.

Joke of the month:
*runs to room in ST storeroom*
Qiqin: Eh, how come today you will come and change
(normally I'll just wear over the uniform with whatever else shit I'm wearing)
Me: Because I never wear my underwear today.
Both: *BURST OUT IN LAUGHTER*

I wanted to say I wasn't wearing my pants inside my uniform.
Wth, now people thinks I dont wear underwear. Oh mai gawd.

BYE LOVES. :8)


No comments: