Thursday, September 3, 2009

brain's memory washed, cleaned, unnecessaries deleted.
this is on a whole new phase.

Before I start about the outing with dearest neoqq on tuesday, i need to rant.

Garette ain’t carrot said:
- LOL
- my mum just told me
- “boy ah, if you got gf must bring back let me see see hor.”

STOP STAFINITY.BLOGSPOT.COM said:
- LOL. why so random.

Garette ain’t carrot said:
- she was staring at your dp when she said that
- HAHAHA.

STOP STAFINITY.BLOGSPOT.COM said:
- NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.
- omg. kill me please please please please

Garette ain’t carrot said:
- I told her you’re a lesbian
- she believed me.

OMYGOD, its either Gar's lying skill is speechlessly good or, his mother trust him alot.
This must be a joke.

OKOK, back to mainpoint. My outing with my dearest qiqin.
Being with her are always laughter and more laughter. ♥

Our amazingly chio ssm salad. Its like to-die-for kind of chio.
MANGO ♥!





Its like a ultra fruitful day.
No, not because of the salad.
fruitful as in, you know, fruitful, not literally.

Spent alot of moolah.
But still, at least I'm spending it on things I .
with people I .

I going out with her.
because every single topic can become a joke with her.
Its alot more fun hanging out with people you can feel so comfortable with, so happy with. The more I describe, the more I feel like a lesbo.
But, seriously, !!! :8D

On a side note, talking about jokers.
Me and my sister found out we tend to like jokers. not batman's joker joker.
Like people that can make us laugh.
So, give me a super handzome boy and a not-so-handzome but ultra humourous boy, I'll take the latter. seriously.
Imagine next time me getting married with a clown. HAHAHA.
possible ok. dont play play.

On a random side note, I seriously think my nose is BIG.
HAHAHAHA, i think its growing every single day.
maybe one day it'll cover my whole face, or maybe it'll become so heavy it has the danger of dropping, just like MJ's once alive nose.

I realised my whole next week schedule is so fully packed.
Might be working on monday, tuesday, friday and saturday (thats if they give me the schedule the way I put it)
Then star trek that last from wednesday to thursday. and jolene's birthday chalet on sunday.
Omg, confirm tired until can die.

But I must pia work this holiday with my qiqin dear. :8D
Save up for my hongkong trip or something.
Because, if I dont work, I either go out or go out.
& when I go out, I spend alot of moolah.
So i might as well earn than to splurge.
What good theory. :8D

No comments: