Monday, September 7, 2009

If you fall, stumble down, I'll pick you up, off the ground.

Omg, we're such twits.


I think I have low sugar count. :8\
Keep having the tendency to look pale or feel faint this few days.
holymother, am i dying?

Saw mayson's motherly side today. omg, i'm so amazed.
Was washing all my clothsss in the kitchen when he says i look pale.
But the funny thing was I wasn't pale when I was having break eating my happy fries.
Must be the low blood sugar thing.
Then he started nagging, asking me what I ate today, like, wah, worst then my mother. HAHAHA
& VERY UNEXPECTEDLY, he dissapeared after his nagging and came back with a ebi temp maki and stuffed it in my mouth.
WOW, such cool friend, I'm so touched. HAHAHAHAHA.

I think its lack of sleep too.
Why is 9hrs of sleep everyday not enough.
I'm yawning like nobody business. okok, i know its nobody business. -.-

I can feel my stomach churning in protest.
I know I'm hungry, but my mouth refused to take in any food.
All I can eat are sweets, sweets and more sweets.
VAI LIKE THAT. VAI?!

No comments: